Sunday, June 23, 2013

Love Visitors!

Week of June 9th, 2013: 
Evan and I had a nice week with family coming into town. Mid week my cousin Lauren was able to come over for dinner.  We have been lucky to have her over 2 times in the last few months due to her business travel.  I keep forgetting to get an updated picture of the two of us! But, it sounds like she will make it back to Denver at least one more time this summer. It has been so great having her in Denver and spending time together!


At the end of the week Conor flew in and we had a fun weekend with a trip to Leadville.  Both Conor and Evan are doing the 50 mile bike race in Leadville so Conor came into town get in a great training weekend, which I think they accomplished. I was able to get my last long training run in before the Leadville Marathon (see next post).
(Downtown Leadville)

(Scenic view on my run)

 


(Great stop in Red Cliff at Mangos before heading back to Denver)


(Fun Sunday night 'Game Night' at a Denver Brewery - Renegade)
















No comments:

Post a Comment