Thursday, August 30, 2012

August Fun!

US Pro Challenge Time Trial: 


Evan and I decided to go and watch the time trial downtown Denver. It was a pretty impressive event and great seeing the pro cyclist in person.  It is truly amazing how fast they can ride.












Evan and I had our own bike challenge that day. We road our cruiser bikes downtown and I got a flat. We had 3 miles to make it home on a rear flat tire. I road it for about a mile and Evan road it the last 2 miles. I really should have taken a picture of him on a girls bike with a tube falling out of the rear tire.



My Best Friend's Wedding: 


Kara had her wedding on August 18th.  It was a great weekend and a beautiful event to see her get married :)

 (The beautiful bride about to get ready!)

  
(Amazing mommy bride!)

 


 (Such a beautiful family!)


No comments:

Post a Comment